Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To start perchance to continue.......

Well everything has to have a beginning. I have been fascinated reading others blogs and wondered how it would be to have one of my own. So I've decided to at least get my feet wet and hopefully be diving in before too long. I will have to sit down and set some goals as to what I want to accomplish with this forum and at this point I just want to use it as a way to reach out to others and share experiences or dreams and take advantage of that knowledge and perhaps share knowledge of mine that will be of interest or help to others. Who knows it might be the beginning of something significant but baby steps first. Each long journey begins with one step and I'm taking it. Hopefully many other's path will intersect with mine. Let the adventure begin.

No comments: